On Friday 05 January 2001 22:55, you wrote:
> On Friday 05 January 2001 22:37, you wrote:

 I did scan my self although, I used a scanner linked from Mandrakes site
that also uses Nmap and it returned the same results regarding the open
ports. I also tried another scan and it returned port 1025 as the only open
port. My theory is as you said the printer and KDM port was open as the scan
originated from the local interface.

--
John Wheat