Does 'linux7.2' have a subdirectory called 'i586'? If you do, try typing
in the full path to that level. If you renamed the 'i586' directory
'linux7.2', you need to change it back again, as this is the folder name
that the installer is looking for. The 'i586' directory has 8
subdirectories: boot, doc, dosutils, images, lnx4win, Mandrake, misc and
tutorial, as well as 11 other miscellaneous files.

Good luck!

Anthony