No answers? I sure was hoping for more than the brief
description of Mandrake's Server vs. Workstation vs.
Developer class installation. And what exactly is
paranoid security, or high, or welcome crackers for
that matter? Oh well, just guessing I guess I'll do a
Developement install with welcome crackers security
level then harden the box myself the old fashioned way
or with Bastille.