On 10 Jan, chronos . wrote:
> Hi all,
> Had a question,you know all these little adds at the bottom of the screen we see
>anywhere we go on the internet ? Is there a way to block them ? Like for instance get
>the ip address and apply an ipchain rule to block that specific ip address ? Would
>that work or is this just pissing into the wind ?
>                        Thank you, Chronos.

Yes. Got to http://www.junkbuster.com/

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED --> UPDATE YOUR ADDRESSBOOK

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
Netergy Networks - Java Center            and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Penguin Power!