chronos wrote:

> Hi all,
> Had a question,you know all these little adds at the bottom of the screen we see
>anywhere we go on the internet ? Is there a way to block them ? Like for instance get
>the ip address and apply an ipchain rule to block that specific ip address ? Would
>that work or is this just pissing into the wind ?
>                        Thank you, Chronos.

You can setup a proxy with the likes of adzapper and such; but after a while,
the maintainance of the filters wears you down.  If it was up to me, I'd call
that sh*t SPAM/UCE...  after all I'm paying to see their ads.  On the filp side,
they're not charging for access to the info on their site...  :^/

Pierre