Sujeet Bhatt wrote:

> If  anyone has managed to make Real Player work with Mozilla under
> Mandrake 7.2, please let me know how you did it.

This is for the Mozilla 0.7 release built from the source tarball,
and RealPlayer 7 (RealPlayer-7_0-1_i386_rpm).

I had to manually add the mime description to the Helper Applications
dialog under Edit->Preferences.  Mozilla seems to be pretty picky about
filling in ALL the fields in the New Type dialog and seems to ignore
the .mime.types and .mailcap files in your $HOME.

  Extensions: ra rm ram
   MIME type: audio/x-pn-realaudio
Application: /usr/lib/RealPlayer7/realplay

I didn't mess with the plugins at all.

duane