"Tricia C. Sesar" wrote:

> Te qiuero, hijo de puta??? You fucking moron! I'm a 6'3 210 lb. male; Tricia
> is my WIFE! BTW, I am a doctorate-level Senior Network Engineer for Genuity,
> a global network services provider. So, that gives me the right to tell you
> that you, and others on that thread, have your heads up your asses. You
> haven't the slightest idea how silly and uneducated you sound with your
> remarks. Please, don't even attempt to display your "technical prowess",
> because it really doesn't exist! If you even read a fraction of what has been
> written already, you and others would be well on your way to a solution.

> > > Read the f#$%ing links!!!
> > >
> > >  > Do you need a dialup

> > > No.

> > > No.

> > > Service != hardware.  Hardware allows you to connect a telephone to your
> > > computer. Which allows you to make telephone cals, REGULAR telephone
> > > calls over the Internet. So, it costs you whatever you pay for your
> > > Ineternet access.

> > I'm sorry for asking the obvious but that was really a question (that
> > the masses would like to have answered) not from me. Is everything ok,
> > Tricia? Do you stay in Chicago? Do you need a hug? I've been there and
> > back with those links and I gathered that it somehow or other required
> > you to have hardware or a connection to the phone line. OR...
> > It required a Quicknet PhoneJack Card, which appears to be a specialized
> > SOUND card with built in compression/decompression technology (remind
> > you of a "program" or other?). Supposedly the phone service has a
> > "public" access interface which allow for this communication. The real
> > question is:
> >
> > How do one access this "public" access interface?
> >
> >  Maybe, YOU should read those "weird symbol" links. For some reason or
> > other, I didn't get them in my email. Maybe something is wrong with your
> > mail client ..or it could be mine. <smirk> LOL Seriously, now! What did
> > I say that made you upset? ..oh, I know! I didn't tell YOU that I love
> > you. Well... this is a little awkward since your a female and you have
> > such a pretty name... but...
> >
> > ok, ok, I'm going to say it! Tricia, baby, I LOVE YOU!! There now I said
> > it. Do you want to private message me? What do you do for fun? I like to
> > go bike riding, read a good book, and see a good movie or two once in
> > awhile. You can get me in ICQ. My ICQ# is 81861853. Whenever you need a
> > friend, give me a call. OK?
> >
> > I feel so much closer to you now.<grin>
> > Tequeiro mucho Tricia
> >
> > LOVE,
> > -- Al

I will just have to prove you wrong. Time is too short to waste on
words. You are a results type of guy and results are what you will see.
Besides, if you are so certain that it isn't going to work, why are you
so upset, hostile, and just down right ignorant? And further more, you
can't hold a candle to me little girlie man. You have my ICQ number,
give it a ring and chat with me, one on one. I don't have time to sink
to your "level" as I have a project I need to make reality. I still love
you...

 just..

 like everyone else.

Also, fat little girlie man, I am 6'1" 189lbs of Marine, also by the way
little girlie man. Grow up and refrain from using expletives as it shows
how intelligent you really are. For an "expert", it is a shame that you
have to SHARE an email account. Oh well...

Tequiro my little girlie man,

-- Al

PS I have to share this!<smile> It is like a good joke... you for
instance!

--

  .--. `
  |__| .-------.   Altoine Barker