one note on kmail, although its a great mailer, it cant tell you which folder
has new mail (aside from the increment). it just tells you "You have Mail"
WHERE?!
ps. i've applied mailfilters.
it would be nice if there was a summary of the number of mails delivered to
which mail folder. 0.02c

--
 .--.  Lemuel C. Tomas                        office://+63.2.894.3592/
( () ) Q Linux Solutions, Inc.