Hi,
        I just recently changed from Mandrake 7.1 to 7.2.  I didn't upgrade --
just did a clean install (after backup, of course).  It works great,
except that two things that Mdk7.1 recognized without any problems don't
work.  First, my soundcard.  I have a SB16 ViBRA16X - a common card, and
easy to recognize.  I dual-boot with Win98, so I made sure that my BIOS
was set to "Non-PNP OS" & then checked what the settings were for the
card in Windoze.  The card works fine in Win98.  However, when I set the
settings to the same as in Windows, it says it can't load the OPL3 module
'cause its busy.  Any ideas?

Clint Olson
CO-n-Co.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]