On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Anthony C. Cheng wrote:

- Hi,
-
- I am using a dynamic dns service like dyndns.org and I want to be able to
- send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Whenever I try to send mail to
- [EMAIL PROTECTED], I get a postfix error, mail loops back to
- itself.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Opem /etc/postfix/main.cf and add/edit the following:

myhostname = whatever.dyndns.org

mydomain = dyndns.org

mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain

Then restart postfix.

--
--Stephen Carville
http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt