Hi Anthony,

It would help if you gave some more details. It could be poorly configured, bad
hard drive, broken links, a bug, wrong password, corrupted partition,
incomplete installation, improper permissions, flakey hardware........

1. Any details on the installation?
2. Did you make any changes after that?
3. How do you try to start it?
4. What happens when you try to start it?
5. Any other prolbems that might be related?

I'm sure you'll get the help you need on this list.
Good luck :-)