On Mon Feb 26 2001 12:24, you Wrote:
> Sorry Pedro I should have mention that the hwclock has always held the
> correct EST time.
>
> I changed the time this morning at 8:16 AM EST, and when I just check the
> time the date was 5 hours behind and hwclock command showed the correct EST
> time.  The xntp daemon was no longer active.  This problem is a pain,  any
> other ideas???

Lou, what's happening is ok for some bios no matter how old/new they are.

In my main server (Pentium III) I can see the same situation You have.
Different for an old Pentium 233 mmx (from where I'm writting now) which
shows both clock with the same time/hour
--
Atentamente,

Pedro Del Medico P.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]