> > Try out GAG. I use it in conjunction with LILO. I install LILO in the boot
> > sector of the /boot partition and then install GAG in the MBR. If you cannot find
>GAG on the net, let me know and I will email it to you.

I don't think GAG lets you run the two operating systems
simultaneously.  It just makes the reboots from one to the other go
more smoothly.  But you're still going to have the long boot delays
when you switch I think.

Win4lin is certainly the most seamless way of using Linux and Windows
simultaneously.  The problem is that it's slow to update so you have
to be happy staying well behind the power curve of the Linux world (eg
- no 2.4 kernel support yet).

Cheers --- Larry