What you're looking for, if you want to run two operating systems simultaneously, is
VMWare, at
www.vmware.com. There is another, FREE, piece of software that does the same thing and
is very
good at it. I think it was recently featured on slashdot.org (in the last 2 weeks). I
forget the
name.

Cheers,