Dan is right about the question.  Is it Qmail or Postfix?

Qmail is just as secure (if not more) as Postfix and much easier to
configure and manage.  Mandrake now comes with sendmail and Postfix
but I wish they would have included Qmail.  I wonder why they left
Qmail out?

Just my two cents.

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin
---"Always ask the question, never assume the answer." -Marcus Radich 1999