Hi I have a SMP mashine (P3 800) that crached last night and started to
reboot. But for some unknown reason (for me anyway) aurora didn't remount
the rootpartision rw and ofcause faild to start and faild to start any
other program.

Why dosen't aurora try to remonte root-partions? and what do I do about
it?

The reason that my mashine vrached is probobly that I tried the new NVIDIA
driver (0.9-767). The mashine do boot in "failesafe"-mode bat ofcause in
singel-CPU mode. But the aurora isn't used in "failsafe"-mode.

--

   /EgU

* Erik (EgU) Günther can be found at:
  Netch Technologies AB | www.ludat.lth.se/~dat94egu
  +46 (0)46 - 272 46 92 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Fortune:
On the eighth day, God created FORTRAN.