Howdy Chaps!

        I got Mandrake 7.2, and apart from the odd hardware crash my baby is,
well, my baby! I absolutely love LM7.2, and I'm salivating for the
final release of 8.0. Anyhoo, during that time, I'll admit, I've been a
bit slack on the whole Update-Your-OS thing... I dont wanna do it
through X, I'd rather setup a cronjob to do it at say... 2 in the
morning when there is bandwidth to spare.

        So this leads me to the actual purpose of this mail: is there a way to
run Mandrake's update tool through to CLI?

TIA
--
Regards

Gabriel Fortuna

Independent Newspapers
Information Technology - Projects & Networking Division

T: 27 11 633 2833
F: 27 11 838 2528

All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.