From: Michael
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 7:04 PM
Subject: [expert] win98,win2000 and Mandrake 7 multi-boot

 when I installed win2000 professional on my computer(have win98 and Mandrake 7 dual boot using grub),grub disappeared,there is only win98 and win2000 menu when I restart,do I need to install Mandrake using update one more time?(I did so with win98 a few weeks ago),thank you in advance.

have a nice day,
Michael zhao