From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mark Weaver
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 4:26 AM
To: Expert List
Subject: Re: [expert] anonymous ftp login

Hi Mike,

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the package anonftp
installed on your system.

        rpm -qa | grep anonftp

If you do you will get a response from your system that looks like this;

        anonftp-3.0-14mdk

The next thing you will want to do is read and follow very carefully the
instructions that I've sent along. this is what I used to configure and
get going my anonymous ftp. If you have any troubles please feel free to
email me.

Mark