Dear friends:

As I reported earlier, you can get Mozilla 0.8.1 (the latest March 26, 2001)
version for LM72 (not for Cooker or LM8.0 directly from Texstar at:

http://texstar.dyn.dhs.org

I had no problem installing the Mozilla file itself. It installed with 50
perfect hashes. But I did get two error messages:

1) runtime mismatch

2) leaking context

Could one of the gurus on our list please explain to us newbies what this is
all about and whether it would be safe to use this version of Mozilla or
whether it would be safer to use Mozilla 0.8 (from Feb. 17, 2001), also
available, by the way, from the same site for LM72.

Thank you so very much.

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web