I've actually got an ABit BP6 (not that I've put it to any good use yet!
bad me! but I'll be running seti@home soon! one day.)

Abit actually came out with a version of Linux that makes the most of
that board. It's called Gentus Linux... Although, I just did a search on
Google about it and it seems it's been stealing code?

my 1c
(downgraded since the australian dollar became the australian peso!)

--
 Elice Wu                 | Telphone: +61 2 8219 5400    |  _--_|\
 241 Commonwealth St      | Fascimile: +61 2 8219 5499   | /      \