Okay, I've got Mandrake 8.0 installed, and now there's this Samba update
out.  Since MandrakeSoft seemed to think MandrakeUpdate was such a bad
thing, I'm trying to figure out this Software Manager they include.  I
got it set for security updates and picked a mirror, but I can't for the
life of me figure out how to install the Samba update without resorting
to ftp and the command line.
This is not a new problem to me.  I tried figuring this out before beta2
even hit the streets.  I had to resort to rpm -Fvh and rpm -Uvh more
often than not.
--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior