Chuck,

Point well taken. ;-) you aren't by any chance using Western Digital hard
drives in your machine are you?

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"