tell me...is XFree86-3.3.6 offered at all on this version, or do you have
to use one of the 4.0.x varieties?

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"