Hi,

If someone here is also on the French list, can you send a copy of this
message there for me, please? They may have a better response.

I'm trying to use setxkbmap to configure my keyboard for Quebec keybindings.
However, whenever I issue the command, I get the following error:

Error loading new keyboard description

It works fine for other keyboards such as gr and ru (or at least, I don't
get an error). I've got the file
/usr/lib/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwerty/qc-latin1.kmap.gz but I'm not sure if
that's the correct one. Any help is much appreciated.

Laurent Duperval <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>