I finally installed Mandrake 8.0 last night.  I intended to install the
2.2.19 kernel with it because I have a legacy application that the 2.4
kernel is incompatible with.  Unfortunately, I never saw a dialog box
asking me which kernel I wanted to install.  I did choose expert
install, but I didn't see any place where I could specify what kernel to
use.  Did I just miss it?  How do you select the 2.2.19 kernel with
Mandrake 8.0?  Right now I have a nice-looking box that I really can't
use because my primary application, a VPN client, won't work with it.

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron J. Ginn                    Phone: 480-814-4463
Motorola SemiCustom Solutions    Pager: 877-586-2318