Hi,

I've got mandrake 8.0 installed. I'm using a Laserjet 2100M
with the HP ppd file installed.

I've used tex/dvips/psnup to generate a 2sides/page PS-file.
Viewing with ghostview works fine, and so does printing by sending
the raw PS-file to /dev/lp0.

But when using the normal cups-environment to print I end up
with ALL the data printed on one single page, kind of "overlay mode".

The only thing that is different from sending the data directly to the
port is that the cups pstops-filter gets invoked (according to the log
files it's the only filter).

It just seems to screw up the page.

Any Ideas ?

How do I invoke the filter manually (command line options) or save
a copy of the filtered file on disk ?

When answering to this mail please also send the answer to
my EMail-adress, I'm not subscribed to this mailing list.

Thanks,
-- Michael Betz

E-Mail: Michael Betz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 27-April-2001 Time: 16:16:45

For my public GPG-Key look at my (very incomplete) hompage:
http://home.t-online.de/home/Betz-Michael/
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried
before. -- Mae West, "Klondike Annie"