I think it might help you to read the man page for rpm: "man rpm", and see the
related files.

If you're looking for things specific to rpmdrake, try "locate rpmdrake"
(assuming your database is up to date - update it with "updatedb").

Most of those things you will need to run as root.

Hope that helps :-)