Oh, ok. Maybe you can just uninstall rpmdrake and reinstall it? No package on
my system depends on it, so that should be simple enough. Did you try anything
that i suggested to debug/troubleshoot it?

Taking a look at the files that come in the rpmdrake package i don't see any
config files. Maybe it's stored in a massive "drake" config file somewhere? If
you really want to get medival on dat thang, you can do a
"fgrep -r <online-resource> /* 2>/dev/null", or maybe you could be a little
more selective for the directories and so one for /usr, one for /etc, etc etc
(no pun intended :-)).

Basically that's just brainstorming, i hope something in there is helpful :-)