Thank you Tom,

But, you do realize that i'm going to be chewing on this one for a little
while to really digest it. Even so, I so much appreciate you taking the
time to explain this to me. This is an awesome slice of the "linux" steak
as it were for me to chew on. File system theory is good brain candy.

--

Mark
*****

"what knowledge I have managed to accumlate over the years
at times becomes obscured and even hidden amidst the vast
emotional onslaught of my children. You never finish being a parent.  :)"