Hi all again

        I've posted a mail on this subject today, and no response...
Maybe I choose a crappy subject, but now...
        =o)

        Well, that e-mail tell some problems, but this other really
sounds weird:
        Tryinig to run netca :
        "SIGSEGV received at bffff3d8 in
/oracle/jre/1.1.8/lib/linux/native_threads/libjava.so. Processing
terminated
Writing stack trace to javacore10194.txt ... OK
/oracle/bin/netca: line 102: 10194 Segmentation fault      $JRE
-classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.net.ca.NetCA $*"

        And this thing executd yesterday...
        Did anyone at all used Oracle 8i on Mandrake 8 with no
problemas (obviously, I applied the patch about glibc 2.2...)

Thanx

--
Leonardo T. de Carvalho
        Ibiz Tecnologia
Frase aleatória:
"Thank you for observing all safety precautions.
"