From: Praedor Tempus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 1:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] fonts doofy after using drakfont

I just upgraded my laptop system to Mandrake 8.0 from 7.2.  All was well
until I used drakfont to install all the windoze fonts.  Since doing that,
all my kde fonts are italic.

I try to alter this from the fonts entry in kcontrol but these entries all
still show the "correct" helvetica font, normal (NOT italic) settings.  If I

try to reset all this by manually selecting helvetica again I find that I
cannot find helvetica.  It has suddenly vanished from my system, so it
seems.
All I have to choose from are windoze fonts.

How do I get helvetica back?  How do I get rid of this damnable italics
(part
of the same problem)?