Subject: Re: [expert] fonts doofy after using drakfont
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:30:47 -0600
From: Praedor Tempus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "David Joham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmpf.  OK, I finally got kmail setup the way I wanted/needed, also with the
appropriate email addresses in my address book.  Where and what file within
the .kde directory structure is this configuration stuff stored?  I would
like to save this before dumping .kde so I don't have to go through the whole
process yet again.

--
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.