Hi all..

        I'm with a though problem here...
        I use the powerful machine on the work to develop, thus I
get many softwares (perl 5.6.1, Apache, mod_perl, MySQL,etc...)
build from the tarballs to meet our requirements.
        But one of my colleagues , a Windows user, need to work
remotely on this machine.
        Well, trying to do some updates on KDE, the bonehead here
writing broke all K environment... Some libraries have to get upgra
ded too...
        And, by Murphy, my partner ONLY knows how to use the Kwrite,
which simply coredumps on my deffective ambient.
        I use Enlightenment and Gnome without a hitch, but...
        Well, I've thought about a " parcial" upgrade from MDK 7.2
to 8, using the dependencies mechanism to upgrade the problematic
issues... (K)
        But a friend told me to DON'T do this, since it don't work...
        All softs I build MAY stand on the way that works now.
        So, I need a advice on getting some editor Ultra Edit-like
(or Kwrite-like) or a way to get KDE working again...

        Some idea?
        Thanx
--
Leonardo T. de Carvalho
        Ibiz Tecnologia
Frase aleatória:
""I got a question for ya.  Ya got a minute?"
-- two programmers passing in the hall
"