Morning!

I want to enable remote users to login with XDM using GDM or KDM.  That is,
users start a X server on their client (Windows-)PC, tell it to connect to
my machine and are shown the GDM or KDM login screen.

To enable that for GDM, I tried to set this in /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf :

[xdmcp]
Enable=1

But, no, this didn't do it.

I don't know where to enable anything for KDM.

Right now, I've set it up so, that XDM is running.  But XDM is ugly and I'd
much rather like GDM or KDM to do that.

What do I have to do?

PS: This is on a Mandrake 8.0 box.

Thanks a lot,