Hi,

Yes I just finished reading Xfree documentation, my
card is i810 and no AA for me. Hope that next version
XFreee supports it :-)

BTW how can I disabled AA feature in KDE Application?
because I still suspect that the black strips caused
as this missing (not sure if it is right)

--- Nick Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Run "xdpyinfo | more" in an X-terminal to see a list
> of supported extensions
> your X server supports. AFAIK, this error just means
> that, for you video card,
> the Anti-Alias render is not supported (Same for me
> with ATI Rage 3). In its
> self this should not be a problem for you, unless
> you want AA.
>
> Nick.
>
> Steve Kieu wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I got this message when I started konqueror in
> xterm ;
> > Usually all KDE application in my computer has the
> > problem with the title bar and some times in the
> > toolbars too, it has several black (or color)
> strips.
> > If I started konqueror in the xterm, it doesn't
> have
> > that (at least until now).
> >
> > I tried to search for that message but no more
> usesful
> > infomation ...
> >
> > Any idea about that? XFree 4.0.3 has RENDER
> extension
> > ,?

=====
S.KIEU

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!