I have recently acquired an Abit VP6 with two PIII 700s and 512MB RAM.
Here's what I'd like to do if it's possible.  Two keyboards.  PS/2 for
primary and USB for secondary.  Two meeces :).  PS/2 for primary and USB for
secondary.  2 video cards AGP for primary and PCI for secondary.  Two sound
cards.  PCI for primary and ISA for secondary.
I'd like to setup the primary monitor/KB/mouse/speakers in one room with the
case, and then put the other monitor/KB/mouse/speakers in an adjacent room.
Neither of the people in these rooms have a machine of their own, and this
will keep them off my machine.  Is it possible to get the machine to
recognize all this hardware?  I'd like to set it up so that there are some
fast drives raided for the important partitions, and have each of their home
partitions on its own disk on seperate IDE channels so there is no fighting
for the disk.  Neither are power users, and don't do much more than play
MP3's, surf the web, and write the occasional paper.  Both can use linux as
long as there is  Window manager running now, because I've forced them to if
they use my machine.  Any help is appreciated.