Perhaps, as one of the Republicans said, Bush is too much of the right wing.
the Kyoto accords in fact would be insufficient to stop the global climate
change, they just could make it go a little be slow. And what about the
galaxy war, just the very right Spanish Prime Minister (Aznar)  has supported
that crazy strategy in the European Community (but, perhaps Blair also, but
this was obvious).

Globalization in fact could be good if means help for the poorer peoples of
the Earth and not more explotation, not multinationals enterprise eating
small ones and eliminating the competence to make unique and very expensive
products. The last that we need now is start again gun manufacturation, more
polution to our environment and other things that Bush is predicating in
favour all over the rich World.

We must look for alternatives; I hope an united Europe could be, and Europe
in favour of the 0.7%, open source software, solar energy, solidarity,
richness redistribution and so one. Unfortunately, most of our nowadays
Governement are of the right wing, even some of them named laborist or of the
left-center :-(

But we have linux in our computers and this is a clear bet for the freedom
and solidarity. BTW, Hispalinux, a Spanish linux distribution based on
RedHat, has made agreements with several not governamental organizations (in
Spain we say ONG) to install linux in computers that those ONG are giving to
poor countries in Africa. That we need, not more guns!

Francisco Alcaraz
Murcia (Spain)

El Jue 28 Jun 2001 22:35, escribiste: