Hi Joe and all,

Well, i've just read the CNN news on it. It seems that the main decision
still stand, that is microsoft is a monopoly and uses it power to deal with
pressure.

The decision that is still being uphold by the Appeal Court is significant,
allowing the Justice Department to further pursue the matter easily. The
appeal court only vacated the split up into two ruling. There might be much
more punishing ruling to come. Be patient my penguin friends.

The current microsoft business dealing with their xp, hopely, will be used
against them.

For now, let's wait what's the Justice Dept can do about it.

This is my half cent :)

Best Regards,

Joe
RLU# 186063