Hi,
I've got a problem after Freqing my 8.0 install
If I've got a CDROM in the drive at boot, it mounts OK,
But if I try to change the CD I get the following shoing in my logs

Jul  2 00:01:58 darkwing kernel: cdrom: open failed.
Jul  2 00:01:58 darkwing kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy),
sector 0

An earlier message that may be relevant is

Jul  2 00:01:00 darkwing kernel: VFS: busy inodes on changed media.

Meanwhile KFM shows the ever-popular locked folder.
I checked the symlink, and device permissions, and fstab/mtab...can't see a
problem

Any thoughts anyone?

Andrew