Hi,

I just installed LM 8.0 on my Celeron 500 w/192 megs of ram and am having no problems at all.  The system is rock stable.

I do, however, want to add a web interface to my Postfix server.  I have used NeoMail in the past with Sendmail but I can’t get it to work right with postfix.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Neomail to work or does anyone have another suggestion for a web interface that is easy to set up with Postfix.

Thanks,

Michael

---