* Stardate: 2001-07-15 03:51
* Incoming subspace signal from "Sevatio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" :

> I'm rewording my question in hopes of getting an answer.  LM8.0 question:
>  How do you type out French and German letters that aren't normally
> available in the English alphabet?
> -TIA
> Sevatio

Diacritical characters are a problem in Linux I guess. I have tried to
get it working in the console and in Midnight Commander, but I didn't
find a workable solution yet. There is information on this subject in
/usr/share/doc/HOWTO/HTML/en/Keyboard-and-Console-HOWTO.html
Please let us know if you get it working.

--
Best regards, M@X.

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/
* Linux Shell Scripts & RPM Software Packages - http://go.to/conmen/