Jose & Civileme and all others,

Thanks so much for your very detailed input. I knew this was a gnarly issue,
and you guys demonstrated why Linux, and, in particular, Linux-Mandrake, far
exceeds any distro out there. With this kind of support, I am now ready to go
forward using the methodology suggested by your kind support. I will let you
know how it all turns out....

Thanks,
Craig Woods