No, I don't think so.  All the machines are technically workstations, a desktop, a
laptop, and a win machine.  Mandrake ICS is setup, but I haven't manually
configured much of anything on them, yet.  I'd just like to be able to easily
transfer files from the laptop to the desktop, as well as the browsing capability
that ICS provides (working fine).

Do I need to manually setup DHCP or DNS?
Glen