El Domingo 12 Agosto 2001 05:31, escribiste:
> Having an interesting time with the KDE clock applet in Mandrake 8.0...
>
> It can only display UTC; any attempt to change the time zone results in
> a dialog box reporting "Error setting new time zone!" and the clock
> remains in UTC.
>
> The Mandrake Control Center allows the time zone to be changed, but the
> change is not correctly reflected in the KDE clock. An odd thing: the
> list of time zone choices given for the KDE clock applet is different
> from the list in the Control Center. Does the KDE clock applet not look
> in /usr/share/zoneinfo for data?
>
> Using the "date" command with no parameters returns UTC; setting the TZ
> variable in a shell appears to work, so I tried setting TZ within
> /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit in the system clock initialization section. On
> boot, it then reported that the system clock was being set to PDT
> (correct), but the system time still appeared to be UTC.
>
> Anyone seen this before?

Yeah me!!! 24.00 hours is not natural for every body, it is esasy to change,

make left click on the clock, in the menu there choose date and time, in the
menu on the screen choose the subwindow called Time&dates  in the dialog Box
Time format change %H:%M:%S by %I:%M:%S  and....

Thats all folks!!!!!

Saludos

Hector Perez C "Dr PC"