On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 20:33 -0400, Digital Wokan wrote:
> I like my HP 215.  It was only about $300, has a USB connection, comes
> with a 4MB CompactFlash, and can accept up to a 32MB CompactFlash.  It's
> supposed to work with GPhoto2, but I can't get GPhoto2 working yet (more
> a lack of knowledge on my part than a lack on GPhoto2's, I'm sure).

So, if you don't use gphoto what do u use with your camera? I'm asking
that b/c my camera (Toshiba PDR-M5) is not supported by gphoto. At the
moment I run Win98 on a VMWare virtual machine and get my pics down from
the camera via the Windows based program by Toshiba. Then I ftp them to
my host system and store them, work on them. This works but is slow and
inconvenient.

wobo
--
GPG-Fingerprint: FE5A 0891 7027 8D1B 4E3F  73C1 AD9B D732 A698 82EE
For Public Key mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: GPG-Request

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com