On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 09:53 -0500, glen sagers wrote:
> I'll plug my camera too, and answer wolfgang's question also.
>
> I use a toshiba pdr-m4, usb or serial connection, 1600x1200 resolution, (2.1
> megapixels), smart media.  It's also not supported by gphoto, but Linux sees
> it as USB mass storage device. I mount it under kernel 2.4.x with a mount
> command.  I don't have the exact command, as I'm away from my main machine
> right now, but it's similar to the following.

Unfortunately my M5 came w/o USB cable and there is not one shop here in
Frankfurt, Germany (one of the larger cities in Germany) who supplies
Toshiba cameras.

I just bid for a pcmcia adapter for smartmedia cards on ebay. This may be
an even better solution.

Thanks anyway.

wobo
--
GPG-Fingerprint: FE5A 0891 7027 8D1B 4E3F  73C1 AD9B D732 A698 82EE
For Public Key mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: GPG-Request

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com