* Naka Gadjov ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Netscape is using much memory everywhere. In Windows, and strange NS suffers
> by same problems in Linux too. I am waiting for a 5 years for a new version
> that do not have memory leakage, but at the moment there is not. Strange
> Mozilla have the same problem.

I prefer Opera, but usually i stick with lynx :)

You could check out konqueror too

Microsoft: Writing viruses has never been easier!
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
Microsoft: Having a false sense of security was never so expensive
-----
Jaime Herazo Barrios            /"\
jherazo at geocities dot com    \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
ICQ number: 14721935             X  Against HTML Mail,
Yahoo! id: jherazo_1999         / \ and News Too

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com