I've found everything for doing the upgrade to KDE 2.2 (had to d/l from
ftp.kde.org).  The only problem is that while egcs-c++-1.1.2-44mdk
provides libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3, the kdesupport rpm doesn't seem to
accept this.  Does a package have to list a file in itself for it to be
considered installed to other packages?  I always thought provides was
for "meta-provisions" like webserver or something like that.
Anyone wanting to install KDE 2.2 may want to --nodeps the install of
kdesupport unless someone releases an "updated" egcs-c++ package with
the provides section fixed.

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com