> Try MandrakeFreq release number 3. I think that is as close to what you
> want as you will get. I have not heard of an actual beta 8.1 being out
> there. Maybe someone else has heard the good news....

It was released today -- it's on Mandrakeforum.com and linux-mandrake.com
as well.

It's got KDE 2.2 (already), and kernel 2.4.8 (IIRC).

Should be a load of fun!  :)

| Craig Sprout               |   Never ascribe to malice that  |
| Billings, MT               |   which is adequately explained |
| http://www.mtsprouts.net   |   by incompetence."  -Napoleon  |
           Are you in the Code Red Hall of Shame?
         http://www.mtsprouts.net/craig/crhos.html

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com